It is amazing how all of the little things are the things you enjoy the most. If you would have told me two years ago that the highlight of my day would be just sitting and watching a toddler I couldn't have imagined it. Zach is turning into a little person.
I can't believe he is going to be two next month. It is so cliche but seriously time goes by so fast. He is doing so much now it is amazing. He is such a sponge. You don't realize how much they pick up on.
Zach is singing now. Since he could throw a ball I've always counted one,two, three, well about three weeks ago he counted to three when he was going to throw the ball to me. It is so funny how it seems like over night they figure something out. He can now count to 10 and sing the ABC's. He doesn't always get all of the letters or numbers but he loves to sing them. Just don't ask him to do it. He wants to do it when he wants to do it.
My mom always told me that before she had my younger sister she was so worried that she wouldn't be able to love a second child as much as she loved the first. I always thought she was insane. Why would she think something like that? I totally understand how she felt now. I love Zach so much. I know once baby #2 comes along I'll love them just as much but it just doesn't seem possible.
Every day is an adventure and every day he is doing something new. I love waking up wondering what is in store for today. He is such a lovable little guy now too. He is always hugging me and kissing me and saying luv you.
Ok, I think I'm done bragging now. I know all of you other mother's can appreciate what I'm saying though.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
1 comment:
That's so cool! It's amazing how their learning just seems to explode and show itself like that!
I've thought the same thing about baby #2! He or she will have a lot to live up to, but I know that we will love him or her just as much as Annabelle!
I love to hear about the new things that Zach is doing! Keep the bragging coming!
Post a Comment