Zach has officially entered the age of questions?
His favorite question is "what is that?". Every where we go "mommy, what is that?" Driving in the car, grocery shopping, cleaning house. Mommy What is that? I love it but I feel like he is no longer a baby. I've been trying to avoid that thought for the past few months but it is getting harder and harder to avoid. He has turned the "big boy" corner and he is not looking back.
I was reading to him last night and I realized that I am always pointing to things in his books and asking, "Zach, what is that?". It is amazing how they pick up on things you do without you even realizing it.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
1 comment:
Leah's favorite is "What's that sound?" Everytime she hears something, she asks me. Sometime swe have to go investigate, because I don't even know. I LOVE how much they interact now.
Post a Comment