It is funny because I never thought that Zach would go in a pool without me taking him in. We have a baby gate around our pool but I truly believed that Zach wouldn't go in without us. Well when we were loading up the car to leave North Carolina Zach took a belly flop right into the pool out front. I'm actually not sure if he jumped in or fell in but either way...lucky for us we were out there. I guess you never know what kids are going to do. Erica got some really cute pictures of him playing in the pool though.

I'm very thankful that it seems Zach has his daddy's athletic ability. He had such a great time playing soccer with the kids and the big kids. He really seems to love soccer. He's been playing in the yard for the past couple of weeks and he is actually really good at dribbling the ball. I can't wait to get him in little league.
No comments:
Post a Comment