div>I just have to tell you all about a GREAT craft project for all of your little ones. Zach is having a Valentine's Day party at school on Thursday and we were in charge of bringing in 2 things for the goodie bags. I headed up to Micheals and bought some candy molds, paint brushes and those little meltable candies.
I melted some of each color in little bowls and let Zach "paint" all of the molds before I poured the rest of the chocolate in them. He had a blast and he loved that he could eat the "paint". I'm a little worried that he might try this with real paint but I made it pretty clear this was "special" paint. The chocolate was just barely melted so it wasn't very hot. I of course had to try rubbing it on myself just in case :-)
The candies that Zach painted came out amazing. An adult never would have mixed all of the colors together the way a child would. I'll post some pics on the gallery tonight when I get home.

I also took the kids to Sadies to get some Valentine's Day pics that I'll post later.
3 comments:
Sounds like fun.. and yummy too! Can't wait to see the pics!
What a great idea!
I just realized that my comment was posted under my mom's account. Since you didn't know me as a Kolumbus, you were probably wondering, "Who the heck is this ljkolumbus person?!"
Post a Comment