
I know this went around awhile ago but here is my attempt to describe a "real mom".
A real mom knows what it is like to get 8 hours of sleep in a week instead of a night.
A real mom knows that there is nothing better than when your little one says I love you.
A real mom learns that your house will never be quite as clean as it used to be and you don't care.
A real mom can talk on the phone, fold laundry, soothe a crying child and cook dinner at the same time.
A real mom looks forward to everything so she can see it through the eyes of her child. Holidays, vacations, and every day events are more fun now.
A real mom doesn't care that the shoulder of every shirt she owns has been covered in boogies.
A real mom has read a favorite bedtime story so many times that she doesn't need to look at the book anymore.
and Finally A real mom has had to say things they'd never thought would come out of their month...no don't eat the dog food, we can't drink the water from the toilet, and we can't go for a walk naked and the best is you can't saw the dog (he loves his Bob the Builder tool set).
3 comments:
Saw the dog? I love it!!!
GREAT list!!!
Bedtime stories! How could I forget!
Post a Comment