Congratulations to Keith and Keri on their newest addition Corgan Alexander!
Two healthy babies down and two to go. I'm so ready now that both Angelle and Keri have their little ones on the outside! Hurry up Kaitlyn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belle-isms
1 year ago
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear the good news about Kaitlyn. These next fews weeks will fly by! She'll be here so soon now!
I talked to Tim today and found out that their son's name will be Gavin Donald Eising. I love to find out the names. :) Can't wait to meet Erin, Kaitlyn and Gavin!
I think you may have mentioned this before, but funny how all the babies names end in the same sound!
This time will both FLY and DRAG! I hope you find it easy to rest and are not too uncomfortable these last few weeks. I can't wait to hear that Kaitlyn is on her way. Remember to update your blog when you go to the hospital!
Post a Comment