Kaitlyn is so mobile now and she just now turned 5 months. I cannot believe how much quicker she accomplished this than Zachary. It is ironic because with Zach I was always waiting for the next milestone hoping they would come quickly but with Kaitlyn I just want her to stay in each stage as long as possible.
Last night we were playing on the bed and she was rolling from one end to the other. I was right there laying on the bed with her and watching her. Well on her last roll she literally threw herself over and rolled right off of the bed. She went over two feet on this roll. Like I said, I was right there so I caught her by the legs so she didn't fall. I thought she would be completely freaked out, but no...she was giggling hysterically. She kept trying to do it again. What a crazy girl...I think she is going to be able to keep up with her brother any day now.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
3 comments:
Sounds like you're in for 2 big handfuls of fun! :)
It's great when babies learn to giggle at themselves and your reactions! :)
I can't believe she's so big .. everytime you write about her I see the pictures we took at 3 weeks! haha .. I can't wait to see her in April!
Post a Comment