Thursday, July 31, 2008

Firsts

Kailtyn's first tooth finally poked through on Sunday. I haven't been able to get a picture yet but hopefully I will soon.

She also waved goodbye for the first time without me asking yesterday. Joe picked her up from my arms and I said goodbye. She looked at me and gave me a huge smile and waved goodbye. It was so adorable.

I don't think she is doing any signs yet. She will move her hands when she is eating sometimes but I don't think it is the sign for more. I'll keep watching. Zach, on the other hand, loves signing. He likes to "practice" doing signs with Kaitlyn.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

Are you guys watching Signing Time? Zach would love it.

Keri Donald said...

She's such a smartie already! Annabelle loves Signing Times too and loves teaching Corgan to sign. :) Isn't it so sweet when the older sibling helps out? :)