Thursday, July 24, 2008

He loves to cook...she loves to climb



Zach is going to make some woman very happy one day. He absolutely loves to cook. The other night I had Barefoot Contessa (my favorite show) on and I was getting ready to go make dinner so I asked Zach if he wanted me to turn on Sesame Street while I made dinner. He told me to wait until the show was over. I love it. He'd rather watch a cooking show than Sesame Street.

PS- ignore the messy kitchen :-)

Kaitlyn is doing an amazing job at keeping up with her brother. Yesterday we went to Chick-fil-a. They have a toddler area at the indoor play area with some mirrors and other things for the little ones to play with. Kaitlyn looked in the mirror for about 2 seconds and then she was done with that. She wanted to chase her brother. She climbed into the tube slide thing and crawled/climbed about half way up. Then she turned around and climbed down all by herself. She got to the end of the slide and put her hands down and then slowly kept moving her hands forward until she could bring one leg down at at time. It was unbelievable. I'm going to go back with my camera this week but I'm sure it won't happen again.

She is such a crazy lady. I've had to put all of Zach's chairs in other rooms because she wants to crawl on top of them and then stand up. I definitely don't have a timid little girl on my hands.

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Kaitlyn sounds so much like Belle and Corgan seems to be following in Zach's footsteps. :) We've definitely got our hands full; huh?