Kaitlyn - She signed more for the first time and has been consistantly doing it for a week! She took 1 step last week and was up to six today. My baby is walking. Exciting and sad.
Zach - Hiked his first trail all by himself.
Me - Continued to lose weight and excercise the entire time I was on vacation for 10 days! I was shocked at how much willpower I had. I was extremely lucky that my sister-in-law had a mega fancy treadmill with a TV and a fan in it. I swam laps in the ocean while we were in the Keys. I'm so glad that I'm sticking with it. I actually feel like I'm finally back in the habit of exercising and it feels SO good!!!
Belle-isms
11 months ago
2 comments:
Walking already!??! WOW!
Yea for hiking! :)
YEA FOR YOU!!!! Exercising and watching what you eat while at home is one thing, but doing it on vacation (especially moving around as much as you guys did) is on a whole other plane entirely! Congratulations!
I can't believe Kaitlyn is walking already!! I feel like I haven't seen her in FOREVER. So glad Hive is around the corner now. I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Yay for motivation and willpower! And weight loss!!!
Post a Comment