Monday, May 11, 2009

Saturday Dress Up

Zachary loves his cowboy costume. I think we take it out at least once a month. Saturday, Kaitlyn and Zachary dressed up in their costumes and then asked me to take pictures. Zachary then proceeded to sing and dance in front of our wall mirror. It was hillarious. Kaitlyn was more interested in climbing over the wall but Zachary suddenly became very interested in what she was doing.




After I stopped recording, I put the crown on. Zachary told me that I couldn't wear it because I was already married. Then he pointed to our wedding picture on the wall and said, "see mom, you are already married there is a picture of you and daddy right there on the wall."

3 comments:

Angelle said...

I wish my girls weren't gabbing the whole time we watched the video so I could hear what Zach was saying. I will have to watch it again later when they aren't around.

Keri Donald said...

Priceless! That's something to save and show on his wedding day (or at least at the rehearsal dinner)! :)

Nikki said...

Hilarious!