So I am going to go and buy a potty chair tonight. Zach and I were sick this weekend so we didn't get to go shopping. I'd been talking about going potty on the big boy chair for two weeks now to get him ready for it.
Pampers website had some good info on how to start potty training including the signs that they are ready. Zach is doing all of the signs so hopefully we'll be ready.
It is amazing how fast he is growing up. Every day he learns a few words. His vocabulary has tripled in a week. He even is starting to put small sentences together like "Get the ball" and "want milk,juice, etc.". The get the ball was very cute but after about 450 times it is starting to lose it's cuteness just a little. We have wood floors and a couch that "eats" anything that comes near it including tennis balls. We have bought him large bouncy balls that don't fit under there but if he happens to see one under there it is all over. I love that he is getting so smart though and knows how to find things.
I'll keep you posted on the potty training progress. Any advice would be great.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
3 comments:
Wow sentences!!! That's such a big milestone! :)
Good luck with the potty training! My mom said for Joe she bought him underwear with his favorite characters on it (super heroes for Joe) and he always wanted to wear them. If he peed in them, then he couldn't wear it anymore and that worked for him. He didn't want to pee on Spiderman!
I am amazed that Zach is exhibiting the signs so early. They say boys potty train later. It will not be fun, but it is a huge milestone. Good luck! :)
The sentence thing must be pretty fun. Of course even new cute things wear off pretty quickly because they become fascinated with it and repeat it a million times.I can't wait to se eyou guys in a few weeks and hear it for myself.
Post a Comment