Friday, April 20, 2007

Better late than never



I was going to post this earlier but if you read the prior post you can probably figure out why it took me a month to post this.

Zach had such a good time on Easter. We got up with Joe's parents on Easter and went to church. Zach was so good. I was really impressed. I figured he would get fidgety at a long Catholic mass but he was so quiet. He loves music so I think there was just enough singing that it kept him entertained.

He also LOVED hunting for eggs. He wasn't really into it last year but this year he couldn't get enough. I hid little matchbox cars and jelly beans in his eggs and he had a blast.

On Saturday we colored eggs. He also had such a good time with this. He got a little carried away with the crayon towards the end but it was hysterical. He was having a good time.

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

So cute! It's amazing how little ones change the whole dynamic of holidays and make them so much more fun! I can't imagine how much more fun it will be when Annabelle gets what's going on... then having 2 that get it! Whoa! I see why parents get up so early to hide eggs! :) haha

Liz said...

Yes! The Sesame Street egg dying kit! We used that same one! Well... Grandma and I did - Ella was sleeping and couldn't care less about the eggs!

Angelle said...

It IS so much more fun seeing everything through a little one's eyes. I am glad your Easter was so perfect.