Friday, April 20, 2007

Gender Identification Date

I had my 16 week appointment yesterday and I scheduled my sonogram for May 2Nd. Joe and I are hoping we have better luck than our friends. It seems that these second babies are being stubborn.

I really don't know what I'm having. When I first found out I was pregnant I thought the baby has to be a girl but now I just have no idea. I can't wait to find out to start planning. How did people go through this back when our mom's were having us. I can't imagine not being able to find out. Evidently my mother's intuition isn't very strong these days.

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

My first "hunch" turned out to be correct so maybe yours is too! :)

Are you feeling any kicking yet? Probably not, but you will soon!

Angelle said...

I can't believe another one of us will know the gender before I do. AHHHHHHH!