Saturday my mom and I took Zach and Kaitlyn to buy their costumes. Kaitlyn was stuck with some pumpkin pj's because she is too little for pretty much anything else. Zachary picked out a Spiderman costume. He saw the spiderman candy bucket in the front of the store and he couldn't think of anything else. I showed him a bunch of different costumes but he was set on Spiderman.
I didn't think he would like anything with a mask but he loved the masks. He wanted to try on every mask in the store. I have a couple of great pics of him and my mom trying on the masks in the store. He also loved this big snake that wrapped around his neck. I was so surprised he knew exactly what to do with it.
Saturday night we went to Movies in the Park to see Surf's Up with Zach and Kaitlyn. Zach had a really good time. It was a little cool and windy so I kept covering Kaitlyn's car seat with a blanket and the canopy. Zach didn't like that he couldn't see her though and he kept trying to uncover her. It was very cute. We had a good time on our first two children outing.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
1 comment:
Isn't it great how they fall into the protective older sibling roll so easily? :)
Post a Comment