Monday, October 15, 2007

Zachary and Halle

Zachary still loves him some Halle. On Sunday Jason, Nikki and Halle came to visit and meet Kaitlyn. Zach was so cute with Halle. He shared all of his favorite toys. I was shocked how good he was with her.

Today my friend Tara came over with her two kids. Zach shared pretty well with Trevor but not near as good as with Halle. He has always done really well with her. I think it is because she is so easy going. Zach doesn't feel he has to "protect" his toys from her.

We had a nice visit with them. Kaitlyn slept pretty much the entire time so I got to sit and talk with everyone. She is very cooperative like that :-)

pics

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Zach was SO GREAT with Halle!! I was impressed when Halle wouldn't get out of his favorite little police car toy, he found other stuff to do until she got out. As soon as she got out, he went right back to it, so you know he kept his eye on it. But he never got mad at her or tried to take it away from her. What a sweetheart!!