


Ughh it's tax season but we still have been managing to have a good time. The weekend before last we hung out with Stacy and Landon at the beach. Zach had a blast with Stacy's dad and Landon. He was definitely taking advantage of his wanting to play.
I didn't have my camera because I knew that since Joe wasn't going to be there I would not be able to take my eyes off of the kids. Melissa and Nicole took some pics but I'm not sure if I'll ever see them :-) I'm still waiting on pics from Christmas from my sis.
This past weekend we went to the park with Liz so she could take pictures of our family. We woke Zach up from a nap to take him to the park. He was fine with playing but he wanted nothing to do with the pictures. Liz was really patient and worked really hard to get a good pic of the four of us with my little stubborn man. Liz did an amazing job!!!! Thank you so much!! I have two friends at work already that want to book her!! She isn't done editing the pics yet but here is a sneak peak that she gave me. PS-I just sat here for 10 minutes trying to pick out which pic to give the sneak peak of. They are ALL so good!!!
3 comments:
What great pictures! Those Price girls sure are talented, and we sure are lucky to be friends with them!!!
All 3 of your "sneak peeks" are amazing! What a beautiful location choice too!
Gorgeous pics!! I can't wait to see more!
I love all three but my fav is the one of Kaitlyn on her belly. She looks like such a big girl.
Post a Comment