Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Zachies

In the past few hours I have belly laughed about 10 times. Zach is cracking me up tonight...here are a few examples.

1. To Joe out of the blue: Daddy I listened so good at the store today. Mommy was so proud of me.

2. Again out of the blue: I want to go on a trip and ride horses. That is so cool. (He's never been on a horse before)

3. We were watching TV and a Zyrtec commercial came on and he screams...Look it's a Z for Zachary.

4. I took both of the kids to Sams today and put them both in the front of the shopping cart (a first for Kaitlyn). Zach kept patting Kaitlyn on the back and asking if she was OK. They were getting a lot of attention because they looked adorable but then to top it off Zach was saying, "look what a big girl my sister is" Seriously how cute is that! I tried to get a picture but my camera was all dead not just mostly dead and with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do, go through his clothes and look for loose change. I'm sorry for the weird reference I just watched that movie. I LOVE that movie!

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I totally don't know what movie you're referencing. :S

But... yes, that is SOOO cute that Zach was taking care of his sister in the shopping cart! :)

Angelle said...

I love the shopping cart comments too. Leah LOVES going to Sam's Club because they can both sit up front.

Billy Crystal ROCKS!