I'm very excited because every muscle in my body is sore. I'm doing a biggest loser contest with my hive friends and I've been working out everyday. Yesterday I went for a walk in my neighborhood and did a Billy Blanks Bootcamp DVD. I didn't realize how completely out of shape I was.
So I'm actually excited that I'm so sore because that means it worked! Hopefully I'll keep up the hardwork and win some cash for my new skinnier wardrobe.
Next week is going to be a huge challenge for me because we are flying to West Virginia for the Stewart family 100 Year Reunion. We will be gone until Thursday and then we fly back to Fort Lauderdale for Thursday night and then leave Friday for our firm outing to Key West. It is going to be a true test of my willpower to be in the Key's and stay on plan and find time to exercise on vacation. Wish me luck!
Thanks to my in-laws Joe and I are taking our first trip without the kids. We will be going childless to the Key's.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
2 comments:
You Go Christina! I know you'll find time to workout and ways to eat healthy while traveling. Then when you get home, you'll think it's so easy! :)
Also, 100 Year Reunion? How old are the people in his family?!?! ;)
I like your new theme!!! Good luck on the trips, its going to be tough, but I'm sure you can do it :)
Post a Comment