Zach has really gotten better in his negotiating skills. His new trick is "two minutes." I've always given him a little warning of when an activity is going to end. Zach we are going to go to bed in two minutes, we are leaving the beach/pool in two minutes, dinner two minutes...you get the idea. Well Zach now has decided he would like to use this technique as well. The first time he said it I almost fell off my chair laughing and of course I was more than happy to accommodate this request. He now wants to use it for everything. It is hilarious though. Mom I'll brush my teeth in two minutes. Mom we'll change my diaper in two minutes, etc.
I've also been telling him that he has to be gentle around my stomach. I guess I must use the word easy as well. Well yesterday as I was putting him in his car seat he tells me, "Mom please be easy with your tummy. Be careful, I'm heavy." Where does this kid come up with this stuff??? I love it.
My final Zachey came when he was playing ball with our dog Jade. He tells Jade, "Go Deep Jade, Go Deep". He couldn't understand why she wouldn't do it. He kept trying to run and show her how to do it but she just kept following him with the ball. It was very cute.
Belle-isms
1 year ago
1 comment:
Just imagine all of the new "Zacheys" that he'll come up with once Kaitlyn is here!
Post a Comment