Thursday, September 06, 2007

Zachies

I love reading all the blogs about the funny things that all of the kids say and do. We too have a name for Zach's little sayings. We call them Zachies. I'm not sure why they are so funny but it cracks me up to here the things he says. I'm going to try and be better about blogging about them when he says them because I want to be able to look back and remember them.

Yesterday when I went to put on his shorts they wouldn't button. I'm not sure the last time he wore them but it hadn't been that long. It is amazing how they seem to grow overnight. I've decided that the best way to make him grow is to buy him shoes. Inevitably every time I buy him new shoes his feet grow an inch that week. Anyway, Zach looks at me and says, "Mom my shorts are too small. I'm going to give them to the baby 'cause I'm a big boy now!" He takes them off and walks them into Kaitlyn's room and puts them in her closet. What???? Sometimes I think he is blissfully unaware of her and then this. Hopefully he'll be this good with sharing once she gets here.

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I bet he'll be better about sharing that you're expecting. :) I know all kids are different, but Annabelle seems to be taking responsibility for her "baby" and I bet Zach will do the same. :)

I like the comment about the shoes. Unfortunately I seem to have bought all of the Belle's shoes months (or years) in advance so it seems to take forever for her to grow into them. :S

Angelle said...

That is the cutest thing. He will be a great big brother!