Monday, September 24, 2007

And the countdown continues...

So my official "due date" is Friday whatever that means. I went to my OB's office this morning before work even though my appt wasn't until 1:15 hoping that he would see me early and tell me nope you can't go to work you are going to the hospital. He did see me early but unfortunately he didn't tell me to go to the hospital. Once again he said, see you Monday.

I'm unhappily at work. HURRY UP Kaitlyn. I'm ready to meet you!!!!!!

5 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

Man that sucks!! Hang in there .. we can't wait to meet Kaitlyn either!

Keri Donald said...

Maybe Zach convinced Kaitlyn to make you wait as long as possible since you didn't go through the waiting period with him. :)

Seriously though... waiting sucks! But she'll be here in your arms before you know it and you will hardly remember a world without her!

Can't wait to get the news that she's here! BTW, are you going to be blogging from the hospital too? :)

Christina said...

I will be posting from the hospital to keep everyone updated!

Hopefully she'll be here before this weekend because I would love for Erica to be able to get some good pics while she is here!

stacy said...

I'm sorry..hang in there...if you're planning on the epidural then yay for getting to the hospital, b/c you'll be tied down to lots of monitors and IVs...if you're not into that try to stay home where its comfortable. either way good luck and cant wait to here she's here!!

Nikki said...

It was so exciting checking Angelle's and Keri's blogs, anxiously awaiting the good news. Now we're all doing it with your blog! Can't wait for that post!! And all the subsequent ones! :)