I just had to share some more Zach stories this morning. He has totally been cracking me up lately. Sunday morning I hear him screaming from his room, "Ma". He does this several times before I can waddle myself in there. It takes me a few (well maybe like 10) minutes to roll myself out of bed these days. Joe actually went in there because I was getting ready to go to the shower. I hear him say over the monitor, "Ma, Come here please I need to talk to you." Umm...ok. Where does he get this stuff. He didn't have anything particular to say though.
He also told me the other night after I told him no more books, "Ok mom, I promise we'll read this one tomorrow." Ok thanks Zach, I was worried! I love how he is really expressing himself now.
He also is really thinking before he speaks. He'll say umm....and then come up with funniest things. I love this age!
His potty training isn't going great but we do have progress. Yesterday when I picked him up from school he wanted to go potty. He didn't want to use the urinal though so he decided to pee standing up in the toilet. The only problem is his part doesn't quiet reach the toilet so instead it went all down the front of the toilet and his leg. At least his is trying!! It is so hard not to laugh at these events. I told him next time we'll have to try the urinal instead and he told me I don't want pee on my leg mommy!
Belle-isms
11 months ago
1 comment:
The grown up expressions they come up with are hilarious!
Post a Comment