Combine 2 energetic preschoolers with 1 curious crawler and 2 rarely sane parents and stir until well blended.
Friday, September 07, 2007
Thanks Nikki
I just had to post a big thank you to Nikki for making my blog look nice and pretty. She did such a great job with Zach's picture. Thank goodness I'm a good accountant because I wasn't blessed with the creative gene!
Definitely wasn't expecting the image to sit inside that header. Now we gotta tweak the html. You know I can't let you have a less than perfect header. :)
6 comments:
It looks great! LOVE the picture of Zach too!
Definitely wasn't expecting the image to sit inside that header. Now we gotta tweak the html. You know I can't let you have a less than perfect header. :)
ha! nik and I are competing for blog header business?
This is a good one for sure. i love the effect on zach so it looks like hes turning a corner at about 90mph.
Yeah, I like the "speed lines" behind Zach. Very cute.
Ok, HTML has been edited. Now you see the header how it was intended to look! :)
Looks awesome :) Good job Nikki!
Post a Comment