Tuesday, January 08, 2008

To eat or not to eat

It is so weird some days Zach won't barely eat a thing and others I think he is going to eat everything in the house.

Tonight was an "eat everything in sight night". I seriously didn't think he was going to stop eating.

Do your kids do this?

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

That's hilarious that you posted this tonight! Usually we fix Annabelle a bunch of stuff (only because we're just hoping that she'll eat something... anything!), but she barely eats. But tonight she ate dinner while Keith was gone and she ate fish (baked tilapia, which totally surprised me), broccoli, and a biscuit, then had some yogurt. Then after Keith got home I was out of the room and when I came back in he had just given her 2 fruit cups (which were now gone), and he was fixing her some chicken nuggets at her request. She also had a bunch of other snacks (chips, zwiebeks, etc.) scattered throughout the night. Guess there's a growth spurt going on!

Christina said...

See...they really are secret twins :-)

Angelle said...

Leah does the gobble and graze thing too.