Act 1
Setting :Publix (Publix has the grocery carts that look like cars with steering wheels with horns)
Situation: Stocker blocking entire aisle unnecessarily
Stocker (to Zach): Hi there are you going to honk your horn at me?
Zach: No that is rude. Excuse me sir.
Stocker and me: uncontrollable laughter
Act 2
Setting : Bathroom
Situation: Zach just dunked his finger into the toilet and then put it in his mouth (luckily, I think??? there was nothing in there)
Me: Zach don't ever do that. That is disgusting. Toilets are very dirty...blah blah blah
Zach: But mom I was seeing if the water was too cold to go swimming
Stocker and me: uncontrollable laughter
Keri was right kids make you laugh
Belle-isms
11 months ago
2 comments:
Great stories! One question though... What was the stocker doing with you guys in the bathroom? :)
I love the rude comment. At least you know he knows. :)
Post a Comment