I know...I know I never blog and then when I do I go on a rampage.
I read the book the Family Tree that Angelle recommended. I really liked it but I decided it wasn't a good book to read while you are pregnant. For the past few months I have been having absolutely crazy nightmares/dreams. In one dream, I dreamt my sister had become a chain smoker. It was so vivid and real. I honestly had to ask her if we had discussed this or if it was a dream. It seemed so real. Anyway now that you all think I'm crazy let me prove it to you :-)
In the book two white parents have a black child. The past week now I've dreamt all kinds of crazy things about Kaitlyn. She has been black, asian, a boy...which considering the large amount of pink things in her closet wouldn't be such a good thing. All I really want is a healthy baby but these dreams have really been disturbing me. In one dream she came out with a cartooney like south park head. What does this mean???? Is Joe going to think I had an affair with Cartman???? I can't wait for the hormones to go back to normal and for the crazy dreams to stop. It is almost impossible to sleep as it is.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
4 comments:
Before Ella was born I constantly had dreams of her being a boy. Everything was so girly, and I had already taken off all the tags and washed everything - so none of it was returnable. So then I would worry about the fact that I was going to mess up my boy by making him wear girl clothes and ride around in a pink stroller/car seat.
Not such a good thing to worry about :)
In the Southpark one, was she Canadian? :)
Aren't pregnancy dreams crazy?!?
I had dreams with both of mine that they were boys. My dreams were so vivid then too. Crazy. :)
haha, you're funny
Post a Comment