I had my 38 week appointment yesterday. Kaitlyn is still pretty happy in there. The doctor said it wouldn't be before my next appointment so I have at least another week :-(
I'm so ready for her to be here all ready!
I've definitely been preparing for the lack of sleep. Zach has pretty much slept through the night since he was six months old with few exceptions but the past two weeks he's been waking up often. Sometimes he just lays in there and talks but I think he might be having bad dreams because other times he'll scream like a mad man. It is so weird. Hopefully it will stop before Kaitlyn gets here but from all of your posts it doesn't seem like that is the case.
In addition to Zach, it is so hard to get comfortable with a baby in your belly :-) Wah Wah poor me...sorry for the complaining. I'm at work and I'm feeling yucky so the complaining is easy!
On a good note, the nursery is finally finished and I'm so happy with the way it turned out. I'll post pictures this weekend.
Belle-isms
11 months ago
3 comments:
I'm convinced that the uncomfortableness late in pregnancy is God's way of preparing you for the lack of sleep that you'll get once baby arrives. Toward the end I didn't even bother to go to bed until around 2am and I was getting up at 7am.. all because laying in bed was just too uncomfortable so I couldn't sleep. So much for getting all of the sleep that you can before baby arrives...
Hurry up Kaitlyn - we can't wait to meet you. Oh yeah - pedicures sound amazing, but we're up in Orlando for the visitation... but we will definitely need to do it soon!
How are you doing?? Going to make it through another gator game tomorrow :) I might be down south next weekend so have Kaitlyn next week so I can take some first pictures!!
Post a Comment